Back to Languedoc
not rated $14.99 Read more
Margarett’s Vineyard Sauvignon Blanc
Ideal refresher for warm & sunny days. Cool fermentation in stainless steel tanks maximizes fruit character. Elegant, yet bright citrus zest aromas that lead to crisp and lively flavors of fresh green apple and Asian pear. This wine has a balanced finish with a lingering touch of minerality and zippy citrus.
- Producer Margarett's Vineyard
- Country Hierarchy Mendocino County, California, USA
- Grape/Blend Sauvignon Blanc
- Alcohol Content 14.1%
not rated $19.99 Add to cart
Vina Robles Huerhuero Vineyard Estate Viognier
Golden straw in color. Peach with hints of orange peel, ginger and honeysuckle. Rich mouthfeel with notes of peach and a quenching, zesty citrus finish.
- Producer Vina Robles Vineyards
- Country Hierarchy Paso Robles, California, USA
- Grape/Blend Viognier
- Alcohol Content 14.9%