Showing the single result
not rated $11.99 Add to cart
Fattoria Giuseppe Savini Cabernet Sauvignon
Estate grown Cabernet Sauvignon is an elegant expression very well adapted to the terror of Colli Aprutini.
- Varietal: 100% Cabernet Sauvignon
- Alcohol Content: 12%
- Country Hierarchy: Abruzzo, Italy
- Color: Ruby red tending to garnet
- On the Nose: Cherry Jam Black Currant and tobacco.
- Palate: Soft, velvety, rightly tannic, with good balance and intensity. Fruity, persistent.
- Serving Suggestions: First courses with meat sauces and second courses with meat. Medium-aged cheeses