Showing the single result
not rated $24.99 Read more
Savini Riserva Montepulciano d’Abruzzo
The color is very concentrated garnet red.The scent opens with a bouquet of dark fruit jam and dried flowers with soft notes of pepper and cardamom and closes with aromas of licorice and delicate coffee.In the mouth it is slender, elegant but with great structure, tannic and velvety. The taste is persistent with spicy and fruity returns.
- Varietal: 100% Montepulciano
- Alcohol Content: 13.5%
- Country Hierarchy: Abruzzo, Italy
- Color: Garnet red, very concentrated.
- On the Nose: Dark fruits jam and withered flowers, enriched with subtle pepper, and cardamom notes.
- Palate: Warm, rightly fresh and sapid. Very persistent, recalling fruit and spices.
- Serving Suggestions: Main meat course; roasted or braised.