Showing the single result
not rated $11.99 Add to cart
Fattoria Giuseppe Savini Pinot Nero
The color is red. The scent is pleasant and mild, medium persistence with fruity notes. The palate is fresh and elegant with good length.
- Varietal: 100% Pinot Nero
- Alcohol Content: 12.5%
- Country Hierarchy: Abruzzo, Italy
- Color: Pale ruby red with garnet reflections.
- On the Nose: Floral note of violet stands out on the nose, to which are added delicate fruity hints of black currant, blackberry, raspberry with a light spiciness.
- Palate: Pleasantly fruity with a good balance between softness, fine tannins and good acidity. End of just persistence. The finer and more complex notes (leather, undergrowth, tobacco, spices) can be found with aging.
- Serving Suggestions: Legume soups, first courses with meat sauce, roasted meat, braised meat and game. Ideal companion with medium-aged cheeses, cold cuts.