Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Back to Loire Valley
not rated $39.99 Add to cart
Copper Fiddle – Fiddle Gin
Conceived to expand the American gin drinker’s palette by introducing them to a Genever Dutch-Style Gin; the very first gin. This is an American interpretation on a Genever style gin that is softer, more complex and flavorful than your typical London Dry style. Distilled in an American made multi-section reflux column still from Colorado, with a gin basket at the top of the column, the natural botanicals are vapor infused before being condensed back into the final product. The result is a flavorful complex gin that can be had neat, or on the rocks with a slice of your favorite citrus peel.
- Producer Copper Fiddle Distillery
- Country Hierarchy Lake County, Lake Zurich, Illinois, USA
- Alcohol Content 92 Proof
not rated $14.99 Add to cart
Margarett’s Vineyard Sauvignon Blanc
Ideal refresher for warm & sunny days. Cool fermentation in stainless steel tanks maximizes fruit character. Elegant, yet bright citrus zest aromas that lead to crisp and lively flavors of fresh green apple and Asian pear. This wine has a balanced finish with a lingering touch of minerality and zippy citrus.
- Producer Margarett's Vineyard
- Country Hierarchy Mendocino County, California, USA
- Grape/Blend Sauvignon Blanc
- Alcohol Content 14.1%
not rated $12.99 Add to cart
La Galope Rosé
A pale pink and wonderfully fresh Rosé with succulent red berry flavors, a lively, fruity palate and lingering finish.
- Producer Domaine de l'Herre
- Region/Appellation IGP Comte Tolosan
- Country Hierarchy Vin de Pays - IGP, France
- Grape/Blend Cabernet Sauvignon - Merlot
- Alcohol Content 11%