Showing all 6 results
not rated $16.99 Add to cart
E&F Jourdan Vieilles Vignes de Cinsault IGP Rouge
So astonishingly silky, pure and refreshing. Tart red fruit flavors up front, giving way to herbs and more fragrant red fruit perfume, and a long, smooth finish.
- Producer Château L’Argentier
- Country Hierarchy Languedoc, France
- Grape/Blend Cinsault
- Alcohol Content 13%
not rated $14.99 Add to cart
S’il Vous Plaît Rosé Mimosa
Whether it’s the sophisticated yet carefree attitude of the South of France or the pale salmon color that its rosé wines are so known for, this rule-breaking rosé bottles it up and brings it to this side of the Atlantic – light and crisp, yet packed full of fruit flavors like grapefruit and pineapple to leave you feeling wonderfully refreshed.
- Producer Rosé Lifestyle Wines
- Country Hierarchy Languedoc-Roussillon, France
- Grape Varietal Grenache, Cinsault, Pinot Noir
- Alcohol Content 9.5%