Back to Côte-Rôtie
not rated $49.99 Add to cart
Vina Robles Mountain Road Reserve Estate Cabernet Sauvignon
Dark garnet in color. Cassis and mocha with hints of licorice. A full-bodied wine with integrated tannins and good acidity; notes of dark chocolate lead into a long, lingering finish.
- Producer Vina Robles Vineyards
- Country Hierarchy Paso Robles, California, USA
- Grape/Blend Cabernet Sauvignon
- Alcohol Content 15.5%
not rated $17.99 Add to cart
Poppy Monterey County Pinot Noir
The red fruit brightens across the palate, picking up raspberry and spice are balanced by the French toasted oak aromas. Soft and silky through the middle, this wine crescendo on the finish leaves a juicy memory in the mouth, with proper acidity and a pleasant mouth-feel.
- Producer Poppy Wines
- Country Hierarchy California, USA
- Grape/Blend Pinot Noir
- Alcohol Content 13.85%
not rated $14.99 Add to cart
Margarett’s Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon
Exudes seductive aromas of dark berries and mocha followed by flavors of black cherry, vanilla, chocolate-covered blueberries and mild toasty oak. The finish is very balanced with just enough acidity.
- Producer Margarett's Vineyard
- Country Hierarchy Mendocino County, California, USA
- Grape/Blend 87% Cabernet Sauvignon; 11% Merlot; 2% Petite Verdot
- Alcohol Content 14.5%